My class with Celebrity Makeup Artist Mr. Renny Vasquez was nothing short of magical! From the guest introduction with Ms. Crystal Wright to the detailed techniques Renny taught and his heartwarming story of his rise to success, everything was truly amazing. I got to participate in the hands-on portion of the class where my work was guided and critiqued by Renny and his amazing team and friends including Mr. Nicky Posley.
The focus of the class was on perfecting the skin base using Renny's 3 techniques. I paired my look using his signature Color Blocking technique with a smokey eye that was both dark and sensual. In this post, I will go over the products I used from skin to lip! Thank you to Mr. Renny Vasquez and his team for this class and to my amazing model and friend, Bolanle, for being so patient with me and my perfectionist tendencies (LOL). Enjoy!
- Moisturizer: Creme d'Elegance Repairateur by Kiehls
- Primer: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Elcat Blur Primer
- Color corrector: LA girl PRO Conceal HD Pro Concealer (orange)
- Foundation: Lancome Tiente Idol foundation
- Concealer: LA girl PRO Conceal HD Pro Concealer
- Cream contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills Creme Contour Kit (dark)
- Setting powder: Sasha Buttercup Setting Powder
- Contour powder: Ruby Kisses Cosmetics powder ( cognac)
- All-over face powder: Ruby Kisses Cosmetics powder ( Honey Brown)
- Bronzer: CoverGirl Queen Collection Bronzer ( Ebony)
- Highlighter: BH cosmetics X Carly Bybel palette
SKIN: Before and After the completion of the skin. I began smoking out the eyes, focusing on controlling the transition shades to blend seamlessly into the nose contour. A LIGHT layer of the Sasha Buttercup setting powder is placed under the eyes to catch any possible fall out from the shadows.
- Primer: NYX Full coverage concealer Jar (Nutmeg)
- Transition shades: Anastasia Beverly Hills (Fudge and Morocco)
- Black base: L'oreal Infallible 24H Lacquer Liner (Blackest black)
- Black shadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills (Noir)
- Blending shade: Anastasia Beverly Hills (Fudge and Morocco)
- Lower lash line:Anastasia Beverly Hills (Fudge, Morocco, and Noir)
- Mascara: BURBERRY Cat Lashes Mascara (Jet Black)
- Lashes: Dodo Lashes
- Eyebrows: Ruby Kisses Cosmetics GOBROW pencil (Dark brown) and GOBROW brow mascara (rich chocolate brown)
- Lip liner: NYX lip liner in #818
- Lipstick: MAC lipstick in Velvet Teddy
- Lipgloss: NARS lipgloss in Années Folles
The above images in the gallery are unedited takes by Celebrity photographer Quentin Renard Gunn.
Thank you for reading through! Please comment below your thoughts and suggestions on blog posts you would like me to write, products you want me to review or any questions you might have.